Sunday, August 8, 2010

Howl | Sakura | Inuyasha

Finally, I've extra time to blogging after take my one day vacation. ok! to the point!
Today i waste my time to enjoy some coffee, cake and catching some cosplay work that i loves.
This is some cosplay photos that i found, hope you like~~First...

 
Pretty handsome Howl, everybody love Studio Ghibli must be know this character, character based on novel by Diana Wynne Jones, Howl is one of the world's most powerful wizards, yet still has the heart of a child, a moodly fellow person who lives in moving castle powered by Calcifer. for cosplay name, I really don't know who that is..just adopted from Flickr.

Second....
Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura. Previously, I wrote about this character, and this is a version of her school uniform. And ~ ~ ~ I do not know the girl behind the layer.
Third....
Inuyasha is a half-demon who initially wants to use the powers of the Shikon Jewel to become a full demon.

Due to his half-human nature, InuYasha loses his demonic powers and becomes human during the night of the new moon: his hair changes from white to black, and his fangs, claws, and dog ears are replaced by the normal human equivalents. As he is at his most vulnerable during this time, InuYasha is secretive about when it occurs, revealing it only to his most trusted companions. 

This is not the best Cosplay(Too pretty), but interestingly enough. If I can find a better one, I'll share it. And please do not hesitate to contact me if you have it. thank you.^^







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails