Saturday, December 4, 2010

Mikuru Asahina | Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya


Ohayou! for cos-fans thanks for your appreciated reading my blog. now I can not write as often as before, shikata ga nai~
so, I move my writing schedule once time for a week with about 10 posts, I hope so.^^
mou jyuubun~~i'll start my first post for today.
Childish mascot girl from SOS Brigade. 
Mascot?Why? 
Haruhi wants to get more member and using her attractive physical qualities- her cute face, trim figure, and noticeably sizeable bust for attract interest of people. 

Mikuru's name comes from Miruku(milk in japanese), that accentuates her big breasts.
This is the original costume that i like for Mikuru beside maid, waitress, nurse, frog costume?, cheerleader, miko, and the infamous bunny-girl. very innocent coser.
Mecha-mecha suki~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails