Thursday, May 5, 2011

Momochi Zabuza | Kirigakure no Kijin | Naruto

Naruto, endless episodes until now~~~I only ever watch a few episodes early and he was one character that caught my attention

Momochi Zabuza is the first major antagonist of the series. Zabuza would thereafter be known as the "Demon of the Hidden Mist" and a member of "Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist".
the cosplayer behind cosplay is Mollo who has play as Hisoka before.

His character looks very touchy with his signature weapon(well done weapon-wow!), Kubikiribōchō. like his pose, some mist(may be from fogging machine or ice) should be better photo!

hmm...actually, I hope to see Momochi's jagged teeth.

psst..his name sounds cute~Momochi, ^w^ like Mochi ^^just kidding~

1 comment:

  1. waoh! what you've done is sooo great...but i dont know how to keep in touch with you... anyway.. here's my e-mail.. ^_^ white_acolyte14@yahoo.com
    or if ever you have a facebook account..here..be my friend there: PebWin Utrera... I'll wait for you to send me a message in any of these contact i have given you.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails